What is Budder?
Budder, also known as budder wax, is a THC rich cannabis concentrate that retains a smooth consistency like butter or cake frosting and is produced from high-quality cannabis and have strong but smooth flavors.
Budder is an extremely potent form of concentrate, typically containing 80-90 percent THC. This high potency is due to the amount of terpenes retained during extraction, a level not found in other concentrates.
Smokey’s Budder is smooth, easy to work with, and offers both incredible flavors and intense potency. If you’re looking for something a little different to dab, budder takes the cake with a wonderfully unique experience.
Ways to Consume Budder
Due to its creamy consistency, budder is perfectly created for manipulation – either placing it in a rig, or in a vaporizer, as it is easily scooped up. Special attention should be placed on temperature, this is because these concentrates retain lots of terpenes and excess heat will burn and destroy these molecules.
Before you start, you’ll want to make sure that you have all of your supplies for dabbing. A little preparation can make for an optimal dab session.
Along with your budder, you’ll also want to be sure to grab your dab rig, nail, torch, and dab tool. You could also grab a terp timer for optimum temperature gauging, but it’s not necessary.
Once you’ve got what you need and get your dab rig set up, you’re ready to take your first dab.
- Use your dab tool to portion out a small amount of the concentrate. Remember, budder is substantially more potent than cannabis buds are.
- Apply heat. Use your torch to heat the nail of your dab rig. You want to make sure it’s good and hot.
- Add your budder. Now, you won’t apply your budder dab right away. You’ll want to let your nail cool down for several seconds first.
- When you’re ready, put your mouth over the mouthpiece and grab your dab tool. Apply the dab to the nail and rotate the tool as you pull air into the rig (don’t fully inhale just yet) to draw in the smoke.
- Inhale, exhale, sit back, and enjoy.
When you have enough smoke in the rig, then you can inhale. Since budder is so potent, you don’t really need to hold the smoke in your lungs. You can exhale right after you pull in what you want. Then you can sit back and enjoy the effects.
If you don’t have a vaporizer or dab rig (or are a bit put off by the thought of using a blowtorch to get high), you’re in luck: budder can easily be smoked in a joint, blunt, or bong. In order to ensure it burns properly, we recommend combining it with some ground flower or other smoking herbs (just like you would do with traditional hash).
Strain – Gorilla Glue